1. By using MinaTrader's Sites and Services, you are indicating your acceptance of our Terms of Services, and your use of this web site and the information contained within (the "Content") is subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Terms of Service agreement. Your right to use this web site and the Content is also subject to the terms and conditions of your written content license agreement, if any, with MinaTrader.
2. Copyright and Limitations on Use. You acknowledge that all proprietary rights in this web site and Content are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of MinaTrader and/or its licencors and independent third party information and content providers, and that you have no right or interest in this web site or the Content other than the right to access this web site and to use the Content in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in this license. You agree not to infringe or violate the copyrights of MinaTrader or other proprietary rights herein.
Only one individual may access this web site using the username or password that has been provided to you. MinaTrader reserves the right to terminate an ID or IDs at any time based on violations of the Terms of Service. You may not use any automated computer program to access or retrieve Content from this website. In addition, you may not copy, redistribute, disclose, forward (by e-mail or otherwise), furnish or sell any of the Content or your password/username to any third party. All rights not granted here under are expressly reserved to MinaTrader and its licencors and information and content providers.
3. Contributor Policy: Should any Contributor request for their Author Profile to be removed, MinaTrader.com may do so pending Review.
However, Any Contributor Request to have their Authored Material removed shall be denied.
All Contributor Articles will be maintained in Perpetuity on MinaTrader.com.
4. Third Party Websites, Services, and Software. The web site may link to, or promote, web sites or services from other companies. You agree that MinaTrader is not responsible for, and does not control, those websites and services.
5. Compliance with Applicable Law. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the use of this web site.
6. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimers of Warranty. MinaTrader is not a registered broker-dealer or a registered investment adviser. You understand that this web site and Content is furnished for your personal.
7. Payment Terms. Our no-obligation, free trial is exactly that – a FREE opportunity to explore the world of MinaTrader without cost. However, all subscription purchases are final. No refunds, partial or otherwise, will be given. For full transparency.
Cancellations must be in writing to complete subscription termination. If you are dissatisfied with MinaTrader within the first 14 days of payment (initial purchase period only), send us a request to our whats app: +60123595084 or email us at email@example.com
Briefly let us know why you are looking to leave so we can keep improving and evolving our offerings for future users.
8. MinaTrader's Refund Policy. If you are dissatisfied with MinaTrader within the first 14 days after paying for your account (the "Initial Purchase Period"), then please contact us by phone/Whats app +60123595084 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you would like to terminate your account. If you terminate your account during the Initial Purchase Period, we will refund your MinaTrader's subscription fee.
9. Accuracy of Information. Neither MinaTrader nor our affiliates warrant that this web site and Content are accurate, reliable or correct; that this web site and Content will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors in this web site or Content will be corrected; or that this web site or Content are free of viruses or other harmful components.
10. Disclaimer. USE OF THIS WEB SITE "MinaTrader" CONTENT IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK.
By subscribing to MinaTrader's newsletter you agree to receive emails from us. The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new service releases or new service offerings. The subscription to our newsletter service is not mandatory.
We reserve the sole right to either modify or discontinue the newsletter, at any time with or without notice.